Thursday, April 27, 2006

Learn new tricks

Right

The only reason I have a blog is because I wanted to leave a comment on someones blog. Now I have one I feel the compulsion to fill it up with some comments or such.

Personally I thought having a blog was just another way to fill up cyber space with rubbish I mean now that humans have nearly destroyed the atmosphere and the earth we need another place to dump our rubbish. :
The other feelings was one of bitterness and envy I mean where did these people get the time Jeez Louise I am luck to be able to watch a movie in its entirety nevermind sitting there to write paragraghs.

The feeling of envy stems from the fact that I am a reader and have no really talent in expressing my self (first of all, for all my reading I still can’t spell worth a dime) not that i am bitter or anything i have come to grips with that.

However yesterday I tried to blog and thought I would start with the common theme of knowing someone (i.e. rejection and them not taking it too well)

I got started and was halfway into the incident and I decided right, spell check. Wrong wrong thing to do. It Bl***y well deleted all my work and the posting went into the cyberspace equivalent of laa land. People I am an techie of sort but yesterday the blog seriously confounded me and miffed me right of, so I lived up to my name and left a grumpy message.

All because I can’t spell and probably won't learn how to do it as i am at the grand old age stage so i won't bother. God made spell checker for that. Ah well people till next time.

Right NM are you happy?

4 comments:

Lady_K said...

Oy liar, liar pants on fire, your supposed to be at work now, and u have just posted something!,
cheeky sod

oh why don't u mention some happy news like that kung fu-ey class u took last night?

although ppl, let me say living with GYM is hell, she was well mean to me last night so in return I retaliated and stole one of her Doritos crisps, yummy just finished it..... damn there goes the diet!

NM said...

salam shorty ( literally) i am very impressed that you finally figured it out!! congrats

p.s am very pleased that so many of my friends are joining the blogging world!!

its about time i had stuff to read eh

white african said...

hey banana, woo hoo you have joined us, welcome oh bengali one, may your time with us be filled with fish.

Ever The Idealist said...

salam hon, AD. I have finaly joined the blogging world as well. Whoo for me! Why did you not ask me if Iam happy? We will have to talk about this soon Bangles