Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Salaam Ppl

Am not sure how many are reading at the moment so it a blanket salaam.

Right whathappen so far, well other than going to school and back and doing homwork (which i may add is never right) thanks about it.

I told my mum the only time i see the sea is when i am on the bus going and coming from school. I just wave at it. But the arabic and the tajweed class are worth it because i am learning loads but it basic stuff that i knew but am having to realearn it cos its all wrong.

We went to cairo for the weekend taht was fun!!!. we went to hafsa sisters wedding it was complete diffrerent to hafsa wedding. This one ended at about 2.30 ish
then prayed jummah at Alzhar again then we went to look at the citadel and tried looking for yusuf well but we couldn't find it so about 5.00ish gave up and went to pray asr at Alzhar.

After than we went to look for the blue mosque which was a trek and half(did you know there are only 3 blue mosques in the world). But by the time we found it was closed not amused at all.

then it was off to the hotel for a clean and dinner. we had dinner on a boat in the nile (it was stationary thank you God).

the next day it was off to see the pyrminds but thats another story and half , then it was back to Alex.

Right ppl if you want me to buy you swimming costumes which have long sleves and legging attached to them text me on the no that ends in 785.

Cool ppl will try write in a week or so. my time is running out.

Miss me and pray for me.

Mwah mwah

2 comments:

Lady_K said...

Salaam
cow, cow, cow moooo
am at work and its raining! hmph,
yeah buy us a cozzi, and mum, Cuz, DizzyB, Shuma, me!
also u need to text me what shoona if any you want also theres supposed to be a great rufaa souk in in Dubai,do u want anything in particular. Also MindDoc said its great for jilbabs and scarves. I'm goign to get DizzyB cream jacket copied and maade for me.

yeah i'm regularly checkin ur blog.
also i got a camera! its well good.

LW

NM said...

salam love. pls get me the cool swimming costum