Monday, September 25, 2006

Demo- where were you people!!!

On Saturday it was the Manchester demo it was fantastic.
My mum wentwith us, she was determined to go . She said as it was in Manchester she had a duty to attend. Mum can’t travel by coach or for a long time as she has a dodgy back so she missed other demos.

As I was walking along I was amazed at the array of different people that were there from young teenagers(which gave me faith in the younger generation) and old ladies who were so old that they had to stopped every few minutes but were determined to make it around the march.

Mr Extermely naughty person (formerly know as Mr Sunshine) was there but he was more interested in the sticks that held the banners so he could wave it around.

But I was a beautiful day and people where out support a cause it was great.

The only down side was there weren’t as many Muslims as I hoped there to be also when we went walking through market street to get to the MYF I saw just about the same amount of people just shopping not bothered that there was a demo on ,it right annoyed.

Look who I found on Yahoo News



http://it.news.yahoo.com/23092006/38/immagine/protesters-march-in-an-anti-war-protest-demo-in-manchester.html

Other Pics of the demo

6 comments:

white african said...

i missed you at the demo sis, it was a cool demo, glad you are blogging dont be getting lazy ok

NM said...

wow my baby sis.. awww

Anonymous said...

NM your sis is cutey.

nice bog u got here Flowerlady

white african said...

ahem ahem

Ever The Idealist said...

update!update!update!for the love of God update. you work with computers how hard could it be?

white african said...

ama gonna come over to the school and growl at a certain flower lady for not blogging