Monday, July 23, 2007

Where's wally?

Its about england 5 am and i am sat in duabi aiport.
For those who don't know i am off to humid bangladesh.

I need sleep people i have been to sleep since i i got up at 10:15 yesterday morning.Even then my mum rang at 2.30 and then my aunt at 6.00 its like a conspircy to not let shiuli sleep.

Oh well. I sat next to a really nice old bloke to was traveling to down under!!!

I am wanna finish off my harry potter book so i keep sneaking reads at the duty free (3 pgs at a time).

So thats about it. But to those i didn't manage to say goodby to. Pls forgive me any transgressions and pls pray for me.

I am gonna try updating once a week.

So netchat to you soon.

Love ya

Shules

4 comments:

white african said...

sallam hun, have a blast and please call shawin mr fair and handsome whilst your in sylehet.

love ya loads, gonna miss the walks to myf, how could you leavvvvveeeee meeeeeee

NATIVE said...

Hope you have an amazibg time sweety.....come back to us safe and sound inshaAllah :)

Already missing you!

NM said...

aww habibity you shall be greatly missed, it was beautiful spending time with you...bring yourself back ASAP...i mean i have fun ;)

Ever The Idealist said...

i miss you so much. i got used t you been around so long and now you have left me to got to bangla land. I love for all you have done and all that am sure you will do. might name a kid after you. what do you think?
love you loads and cant wait to have you back in mcr rael soon. dont love it too much and make duas for us please travellers duas and all
moses sayas salam too