Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Latest News


One I passed my driving test finally Shukr Allah.


Lady from the shire got married

Dizzy was in a car accident (not her fault)- has whiplash poor thing.



NM got mugged (idiot fought with the mugger)

I had a week off from work where I tried not to go on the computer if I could help it.

Had a meeting with NM research project and just like to mention her boss is still the, sheep biting, bucket head, gape seed stupid.

My mum is pleased with my work of art (shoe rack) which I varnished over three days.

Am suppose to be creating next years As rescource notes. Not going to well. My head feels like its in cotton wool. Great a bit of sun and I get hayfever.

So that’s it for this installment.

6 comments:

NM said...

WOOHOO Bangles Alhamdulilah!!! Its is almost as big as shire getting married!

LOL! It wasn't intentional...what a week we are having thou?

white african said...

yipeeee flower lady finaly bloged, this is cause for celebration.

by the way mabruk on the passing, i pray that everytime you drive your car it if for allah sake and that you are of benefit to your sisters hint hint

NM said...

i second the hint, hint!!

lostkitty said...

woohoo! a blog!Call me - I cant get thru to u!

Ever The Idealist said...

mabruk hon. You have finaly done it and i am sure you don't need hints to give lazy bums lifts eh? Any way you need to make the blog entery longer - little more explantions are required like what happened at the tgest, how did dizzy get into a crash and how was wedding!

NM said...

blog...blog...blog for the love of GOD!