Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My child is going to be an only child.

Yesterday was supposed to be a chilled out evening with mates.
Could I be far wrong from that!

First was suppose to meet ETI(Ever The Idealist) at about 4.30 did she turn up no!!! Stood up again jeez people am going to gain a complex after all this.

I rang her about 4.45 to say “where are you”

ETI :“it Maryams fault she forgot her bus pass at mums will be with you in a bit”.
In a bit you would be forgiven if you though that it meant may be another 15 -20 mins.

So go to stand outside Primark and sit on the benches. Watching the pigeons and trying not to eavesdrop on the conversation behind me. Just like to mention its really windy and chilly at this moment in time.

5.17 sent txt msgs no reply. 5.21 one bell no reply . Watching 3 , 3!!! buses from ETI part of town and still no ETI.

By 5.33 it got to cold so I went into Primark . Then I got hold of MD who said wasn’t her fault but they were cumin.

Decided to wander down to TXMax nothin interesting there. By this point was really just feeling sorry for myself and think by do I not just have a nice catch up session with my so called mates why are they always so late and can I be bothered to make the effort again (PMT time ).

But along came NM and met me there. With the message ETI was here but was already at Okalahoma (café shop) not amused not amused.

Meet up with her and just about made up when I get a ring from Dizzy (which she b****y well lives up to) saying that she lost LK train tickets and debit card and could I check all the places she had been to recently.

So wot do I do trek to around the city centre to Piccadilly train station in the rain and the cold. Try and convince LK its not Dizzys fault really.

Get to the MYF about 7.45 there goes the resolution to meet new sisters-Arggghhhh

WA and Palastine dudette was there! My baby girl has grown again jeez louise (or am getting short hmmmmmmmm)

About 8.30 Dizzy txts to say she found them . They has sleep through a hole in the pocket of the bag. While I was trekking round I clearly remembered telling her to check if the bag had holes or it had slipped through anywhere.

By then I am just tired hungry and achy. So I reckon I am going to not put my child through the suffering of siblings doing things like this so he or she will be an only child.

End of a really surreal evening!!!

Ps Type in Miserable and the second entry is Biography of President George W. Bush

6 comments:

Lady_K said...

hey if i have to suffer so do you!
i always dais i wanted to be an only child. did anyone ever listen....Nooooooo!

its ok GYM at the rate we are going we'll be lucky to have one child!

and Idiot, muppet, dur-brain, lumpy head DizzyB- still p-o'd at her!

NM said...

I would like to mention here that i am feeling very much under praised, as i carried all your bags and brought reinforments and allowed you to use my DIARY to plan your egypt trip ( without me on)

sooo under appreciated ...sob ...sob

flowerlady said...

Praise the lord for naima. Thank you Allah for naima been a healthy perosn with long arms and the ability to carry my bags.
There!!!

white african said...

also some thing u did forget to mwntion ahem... you forgot your mobile duuuuuuuuuh

Ever The Idealist said...

salam hon, forgive me i am doing nights (my pathetic excuse! i have nothing else to excuse me). please forgive me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lostkitty said...

awwww babes, I miss u! I dont think u shud have to ever feelsorry for yourself - u r wonderful and I love u. I wud never love anyone who wasnt the best of the best. :)