Monday, May 15, 2006

Rant&Rave (actually its just random thoughts&whinging)

Salaam Peeps!!

Life for me has been so hectic recently and most of it my fault. But I am forever learning so inshaAllah I won’t be making the same mistake again.

I am sorry people for the rushed salaams here and there or the rushed telephone conversation or to the conversations where all I have done is talk about my work. But that is over for the next two weeks and there will be exam marking in the next three week after that.

So my dearest friends I ask for your forgiveness in my forgetfulness.

Dear God its nearly the end of the year and I have been teaching three full years and I am still not organized enough not to be doing all nighters.

Now on a completely random tangent of thought

There are people who annoy me but sometimes I wonder who I annoy and if they like me just don’t say to my face. The people who annoy me I am civil to but they are not incorporated in to my social life. But there has to be people who I annoy I wonder who?

What do other people think of me? Do they see the slightly below average height young person who tends to try and bossy people around?

Do they see the friend who is always and will always be there for them

Or sister who is there to whining on or pick on or giggle with until 12 at night even though we have work the next morning.

Ever thought what the world would look like through another persons eyes. I mean sometimes I get a shock looking in the mirror and I think is that really what I look like. So I wonder would I get a shock if I saw my behaviour my attitude and my mannerism through some else point of view.

Is there something even I don’t see that ticks people off about me and how do other people deal with it?

When my kids at work tick me off, boy oh boy do they know they have annoyed me. Not only do they about my annoyance but so do the kids on the table or in the class.

I mean I know when I have annoyed members of my family we are vocal enough that you could hear us down the street.

But I always get a sense of people have a home personality and outside personality. So which one is the truest portray of that person?

How can you really know someone?

People who know me know the a major issue in my life is which begins with the letter M.

I am in the process of meeting feasible potential but you meet someone of them and you know it’s a no straight away.

But there are those that you meet who tick the right boxes on paper BUT there is something funny about them and your family aren’t to keen on him what do you do then.

How do you know he is the person that you want to life the rest of your life with may it be a year or 50 years?

You asked the right questions and you’ve met him once twice and then the doubts hit you. You’ve prayed to Allah to guide and you get a unease feeling but maybeits just nerves or indigestion!

Because you have lowered your expectations right down to the bare minimum you feel “well am I settling” for not second best but maybe fifth best or seventh best.

Am a the fussy and picky little twit who should be grateful people are still interested in marrying you?

What about the one?

The one you have had a dream about but don’t know who he is and when he’s suppose to come into your life.

People the questions not hit you they smack you so hard that you can possible see the other side of the moon.

So ….


Where do I go from here I don’t know . This Blog thing is really therapeutic .
Heck ppl don’t feel obliged to read any more whinging

So am signing off
Peace
GYM

8 comments:

white african said...

hey flower lady, you never annoy me, your my pinching partner and i am truley grateful to have you in my life, may allah always keep you happy and annoyed free,

NM said...

Bangles, i can honestly say i can't remember a time you annoyed me or angered me!

i sometimes wonder why and how you put up with me! madam i can never settle or decided on something but you take it all with such grace.

and i know you have and will bail me out when am stupid or get myself into silly situations.

i love you sweety and i know its really selfish but i don't want you to ever leave manchester and when the right dude comes along he BETTER be a manc :)

love you bangles
like a sister
like a friend
like a wise confidant
etc etc etc

may allah keeps us together even in the hereafter in jannah AMEEN... right i is a bit hormonal and at work so am leaving it at that before tears flow.

flowerlady said...

It wasn't suppose to make u cry idiot(nm).
People as my close friends you can tell when am i annoyed and vice versa because we are good friends.

Love and peace people.

NM said...

Hormonal women right now! and your going to egypt.. friendships being tested there

Ever The Idealist said...

Salam hon. just read your blog. It’s 2:40am on the 21/5/6 I am doing a night and I am almost in tears. You are one of the people that I consider to be true friend (you have proven this time and again) and I know that you would be there for me if I ever needed you. Hope you know that this a two way street – meaning I would do anything for you. You know in your heart of hearts that when you meet the person that you are meant to be with you WILL KNOW! Allah plans and we plan and the best of planners is who? Sure aint you or me hon. I pray that Allah keep you happy and content. I miss you (but I forgive you as I hope you forgive me for disappearing into work). I love you lots and lots (as much as I love AD and MD!)

NM said...

Hmm AD and MD...there you go off my list EVERTHEIDEALIST.

NM said...

waiting for the next installment!! come on women i know you have things to write about..chup chup

Lady_K said...

Hmph, u scare me when i look at you too, lol

stop moaning man, ur gonna sound like mum soon, bleeting on like a lost lamb.

you have a lot to be thankful for, yes,its hard to know who the right person is. but who cares if ur 28, 30, 32 etc when you get hitched? u have an active life, good friends health, job, family, travelling, hobbies and so much more wouldnt you rather have all that then be maried to some prick cos you 'have' to get married? or cos you think its too late?

i know its hard to have sabr, hey ur talking to the QUEEN of impatience here!

anways , we've had this chat at home. enough said.