Thursday, February 22, 2007

Its a manic monday (some should sing its a manic life)

It’s been a hectic couple of weeks since I written so here goes what I have done since I last wrote:

Went on Half term which would mean that I was on break however its didn’t work out like that every morning it was trip to the aquatic centre for Mr Sunshine’s swimming lessons.

After that it was all the errands I needed to do.

Monday it was a mad rush to post off all the exam papers that I had marked over the last week, meeting a mate who had a rare day off.

Tuesday I was suppose to go tutor someone but I got the days wrong so that didn’t happen but a trip to the myf end my day there.

Wednesday I can’t even remember where that went. Watched harry Dresden Yay yay

Thursday was tutoring day then go shopping for dizzy as she had a couple of things she needed me to pick up for the party.

Friday was Jumma, waxing and getting ready for the party. Then going to the party.

Saturday was Teacher twins wedding sob sob!!!

Sunday was getting down to marking all the coursework I was supposed to have done over the last week.

Then it was back to work.

Monday brought a car!!!!! Me an’ dizzy are official drivers. Pls make dua’s that we don’t encounter any accidents and that car runs well Ameen ameen

Tuesday drove the car to work so I could go to the gym later on. Went to Myf and caught up with everyone.

Wednesday I had a miserable day which was partially out of my stupidity.

Thursday I am sat here writing this.

The end well for now.

No comments: