Monday, February 05, 2007

Again people there is only a limited amount of things that I can say that happens in my life. Much of which is unlikely to amuse, or entertain you.

Let me break it down

I go to work, go the gym. Come home, mark exam papers, annoy Shams if he’s not a sleep and that is it.

If I manage to get a spare minute I am doing my Arabic homework, helping out college at the annual play or trying to read.

Oh and trying to find a car, a job for a couple of people and applying for TESOL courses for over the summer.

Marriage wise there have been some serious disappointment.

I am no further in my 2 year than I was 3 months ago.

Ladies my life is sooooooooooo mundane. The only spark at the moment is reading new books.

Everyone has managed to get away or something is happening in their lives which is why its nice reading other peoples as they have things to say.

Actually I do have things to say but they are more rhetorical rambles of a really bored person.

So people that cover its.

3 comments:

Ever The Idealist said...

Well I love you for telling me what you think is boring. I miss you and just want to know whats happening. It's cool to hear that you are still bugging shams and reading.

I only brought to books to a month holiday- how stupid is that???? Anyways I am reading books that my Aunt read. Reading Princess at moment - the saudi one that just tramples for Islam but I don't realy have a choice.

How is the bride to be? The teacher twin?

Whats happened to your 2 year plan thats putting it behind time?
I miss you and once I am back we are making plans IA

white african said...

oh my god (slaps forehead repeatedly) she blogs, its a dreaM, DAY OF JUDGEMNT or just simple she got her act together and blogged, congrats sis woooohooooo.

listen your boring is interesting for us so keep them coming, pinch shams for me

NM said...

I wanna hear you rhetorical ramblings